A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kawanta Foster Durham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kawanta Foster Durham is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Foster Durham graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Foster Durham has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Annie Penn Hospital
- Wesley Long Community Hospital
- Women's Hospital of Greensboro
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kawanta Foster Durham MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 1 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kawanta Foster Durham practice?
- Dr. Kawanta Foster Durham has 1 office location.
Dr. Kawanta Foster Durham practices Family Medicine near Reidsville, NC.
See Reidsville Primary Care Doctors.