A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kawsar Talaat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Talaat
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kawsar Talaat, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Talaat graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Talaat has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kawsar Rasmy Talaat MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kawsar R. Talaat practice?
- Dr. Kawsar Talaat has 1 office location.
Dr. Kawsar Talaat practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Pediatrics near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists, Baltimore Infectious Disease Doctors, and Baltimore Pediatricians.