Dr. Kay Balink MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Spring Green, WI

3.4

June 7th, 2016
Seems like an old friend
Dr. Kay always takes all the time you need. She is very easy to talk to. She is always looking for the cause of your complaint. Seems like an old frie ...

January 27th, 2014
Danger to Her Patients - abandons them as well
I had ref a family member new to WI to this doctor and I should have known better. Being how I am home bound and on several occasions when this doctor was supposed to show up at my house she never showed up and never called. She is never on time for her patients but has all the time in the world for her staff. She even makes certain patients that she doesnt particularly care for take unwarranted drug tests for certain medications and bills the state for it. I would not send my animal to this doctor.

March 12th, 2011
She is a HORRIBLE Doctor--Danger to her patients
Our average wait was quite often over two hours. No, I am not exaggerating. We would sit in the waiting room and listen to her tell stories in the back room to her staff about her vacation...My wife started going to her when she became pregnant. Dr. Belink did not run any tests at all. We got fed up with the 2 hour waits (often we were the only patients), and switched doctors after 5.5 months. They were SHOCKED to find out that she had never ran any tests, not even a blood work up or any thing on a woman who was nearly 6 months pregnant. She didn't even run a test to see if my wife WAS in fact pregnant, she simply took our word for it. She is a horrbile doctor, and completely clueless person. I honestly think she is a danger to her patients.