Learn more about Dr. Kay Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kay Chang, Otolaryngologist, Pediatrician, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chang
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Chang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kay Chang, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cochlear Implantation
- Hearing Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Chang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kay W Chang MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Otology.
- Where does Dr. Kay W. Chang practice?
- Dr. Kay Chang has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kay Chang practices Otolaryngology and Otology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Otolaryngologists.