A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kay Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kay Chang, Otolaryngologist, Pediatrician, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chang
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kay Chang, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cochlear Implantation
- Hearing Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Chang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kay W Chang MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Otology.
- Where does Dr. Kay W. Chang practice?
- Dr. Kay Chang has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kay Chang practices Otolaryngology and Otology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Otolaryngologists.