Learn more about Dr. Kay Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kay Chang, Otolaryngologist, Pediatrician, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kay Chang, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cochlear Implantation
- Disorders of ear
- Microtia Reconstruction
- Pediatric Otolaryngology
- Pediatric Otology
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Chang has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kay W. Chang practice?
Dr. Kay Chang practices Otolaryngology, Otology, and Pediatric Otolaryngology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Otolaryngologists.