Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kay Cooper
Dr. Kay Cooper, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rochester, MN, with other offices in Rochester, MN and Rochester, MN (and 2 other locations). She has 39 years of experience. Her specialties include Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Cooper is affiliated with St Marys Hospital - Rochester and Rochester Methodist Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Kay Cooper has the following 1 specialty
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
Dr. Kay Cooper is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester, MN.
Dr. Anthony Stanson
Diagnostic Radiology, Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Rochester, MN 0 mi45
Dr. Larry Brown
Rochester, MN 0 mi48
Dr. Tara Henrichsen
Rochester, MN 0 mi14