A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kay Goring:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kay Goring is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kay Goring, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Goring graduated from University Of The West Indies, Trinidad, Champs Fleur.
Dr. Goring has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Carolinas Hospital System
- Memorial Hosp Martinsville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kay Laura Goring MBBS and MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kay L. Goring practice?
- Dr. Kay Goring has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kay Goring practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Myrtle Beach, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Mullins, SC and Martinsville, VA.
See Myrtle Beach Internists and Myrtle Beach Cardiologists.