A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kay Goring:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kay Goring is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goring
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Goring Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kay Goring, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Goring graduated from University Of The West Indies, Trinidad, Champs Fleur. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Goring has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Carolinas Hospital System
- Memorial Hosp Martinsville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kay Laura Goring MBBS and MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kay L. Goring practice?
- Dr. Kay Goring has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kay Goring practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Myrtle Beach, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Mullins, SC and Martinsville, VA.
See Myrtle Beach Internists and Myrtle Beach Cardiologists.