A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kay Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kay Taylor, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Taylor has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kay H Taylor MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kay H. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Kay Taylor has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kay Taylor practices Family Medicine near Issaquah, WA.
See Issaquah Family Physicians.