A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kay Kane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kay Kane is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kay Kane, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Kane graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Kane has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
- Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kay Shou-Mei F Kane MD is a female Dermatologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Kay S. Kane practice?
- Dr. Kay Kane has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kay Kane practices Dermatology near Cambridge, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chestnut Hill, MA and Boston, MA.
See Cambridge Dermatologists.