A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kay Kane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kay Kane is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kay Kane, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Kane graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Kane has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
- Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kane accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kay S. Kane practice?
Dr. Kay Kane practices Dermatology and Clinical & Laboratory Dermatological Immunology near Cambridge, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chestnut Hill, MA and Boston, MA.
See Cambridge Dermatologists.