Dr. Kay Kane MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Chestnut Hill, MA

July 26th, 2012
Dr. Kane is busy, but worth the wait!
I like her straight, down to the business approach. She is not the one to talk about vacation plan and family, but she knows her stuff and I really appreciate her. She listens to my concerns and ideas and answer questions the way I understand.

February 1st, 2012
Best dermatologist I have found! Highly recommend
Excellent dermatologist, diagnostician, professional, caring, explains everything you need to understand, she's very smart. She's very quick too! Gets the job done and you're through. I like that because I'm busy and don't like to wait around. I have gone to many dermatologists and have the unncessary large scars to prove it. Dr. Kane is impeccible at all she does. She's terrific! Thank you Belmont Medical Associates for having her.

January 6th, 2011
Very Disapointed. Cold and quick, no personality

June 28th, 2010
I have known Dr Kane for many years and I do believe that she is one of the best dermatologists around. She is confident, courteous and most of al Smart!!! I would trust her completely with all of my skin care needs

September 18th, 2009
Wrong Diagnosis!!!!!
She's in and out quickly. Not much small talk. She took off two of my moles, WITHOUT consideration of how the scars will look. One was on my chest and the other on the front of my stomach. I have horrible hacked-looking scars from these now. Also, told me little bumps on my fingers were hand-foot disease where you eat feces somehow and then you get this. How disgusting!!! She said the bumps would probably show up on my feet the next day. I was absolutely MORTIFIED! Needlesstosay, it was just dry skin that went away in about 4 days and NOTHING showed up on my feet. To tell someone this was completely ridiculous and I will NEVER go to her again!