A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kay Kerr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kay Kerr is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kay Kerr, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerr graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Kerr has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kay Cundiff Kerr MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kay C. Kerr practice?
- Dr. Kay Kerr has 1 office location.
Dr. Kay Kerr practices Family Medicine near Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Family Physicians.