Dr. Kay Morris Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kay Morris?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 18th, 2015

Kay Morris is a Wonderful Doctor!

I have never before experienced the quality of care that I have with Dr. Morris. She really listens to me, evaluates my symptoms, and use the correct lab work to develop a personal, individual, plan for my wellness. Appointments are either 30 or 60 minutes long WITH Dr Morris, not counting the time spent with the friendly, helpful staff. I love working with Dr Morris and she has helped me live a much better life...

December 21st, 2014

Never have I visited a physician who sat behind a desk, rarely making eye contact, totally focused on data entry for the duration of an office visit. My concerns about my health were snappishly dismissed as she drilled away with her standardized line of questioning. The information she offered was irrelevant and misguided. I walked out of her office stunned ...with an order for expensive lab testing, several clearly inaccurate diagnoses, and a booklist of the latest "trends" in nutrition. The consultation fee = $400/hr... criminal, I say.

February 19th, 2013

Worst bedside manner I have experienced. She was brash, bordering on rude. Dosage of medication prescibed was shocking (too much) to my internist. Comments made to me were offensive. I will not go back nor recommend her. Experience was similar to that of two acquaintences.

September 11th, 2012

Highly recommended

I highly recommend Dr. Kay Morris. She took her time and explained everything - addressed all my question even before I asked them. She is thorough and can be very direct in her answers which helped me to get back on track and get rid of my all my health issues. Her staff is friendly and helpful.

April 13th, 2012

Top Notch

I am so thankful to Dr. Morris. She has been a blessing to me. She is prompt and professional, but caring and understanding. She listens and provides both good advise & wonderful suggestions on how to better improve our health. I would definitely recommend her to anyone who wants an honest and direct approach to good health from a caring individual. Her staff has been friendly when ever I call.

July 6th, 2017