A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kay Park, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from Boston University .More Education & Awards
Dr. Park has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center - Needham
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Park accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Kay Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kay L. Park practice?
Dr. Kay Park practices Internal Medicine near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Milton, MA.
See Boston Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Caitlin Park, Dr. Caitlyn Park, Dr. Caren Park, Dr. Carin Park, Dr. Caryn Park, Dr. Catalina Park, Dr. Catharine Park, Dr. Catherine Park