A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kay Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kay Park, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Park has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kay L Park MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kay L. Park practice?
- Dr. Kay Park has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kay Park practices Internal Medicine near Ayer, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MA.
See Ayer Internists.