A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Pinckard-Hansen graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.More Education & Awards
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pinckard-Hansen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Kay Pinckard-Hansen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kay C. Pinckard-Hansen practice?
Dr. Kay Pinckard-Hansen practices Hospitalist and Pediatrics near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ and Mesa, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Caitlin Pinckard-Hansen, Dr. Caitlyn Pinckard-Hansen, Dr. Caren Pinckard-Hansen, Dr. Carin Pinckard-Hansen, Dr. Caryn Pinckard-Hansen, Dr. Catalina Pinckard-Hansen, Dr. Catharine Pinckard-Hansen, Dr. Catherine Pinckard-Hansen