A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kay Rombalski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rombalski
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kay Rombalski, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rombalski graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Rombalski has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Cambridge Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kay M Rombalski MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kay M. Rombalski practice?
- Dr. Kay Rombalski has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kay Rombalski practices Family Medicine near Cambridge, MN.
Additional practice locations include: North Branch, MN.
See Cambridge Family Physicians.