A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kay Rombalski, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rombalski graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.More Education & Awards
Dr. Rombalski has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Cambridge Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rombalski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 5 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 17 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Kay Rombalski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kay M. Rombalski practice?
Dr. Kay Rombalski practices Family Medicine near Cambridge, MN.
Additional practice locations include: North Branch, MN.
See Cambridge Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Katharina Rombalski, Dr. Kathie Rombalski, Dr. Katheryn Rombalski, Dr. Katy Rombalski, Dr. Karyn Rombalski, Dr. Kara Rombalski, Dr. Karin Rombalski, Dr. Cathryn Rombalski