Dr. Kay Rusche Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kay Rusche?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 29th, 2010

x

I was clear what was going on.Felt like she did & tried her best to do what is best for me long term.

June 17th, 2010

Best Doctor I've Ever Had

Dr. Kay Rusche has been my primary doctor for nearly 30 years. She has always been friendly, caring, down-to-earth. She explains things well. She has a good sense of humor.I had a melt-down several years ago and she saw me every week for a couple of months, to make sure the meds, etc. were doing their job.She cares about her patients.

June 2nd, 2008

Worning!!!!

I have gone to her countless times and she will only treat the simptoms if that! She is rude won't listen and treated me like I was a child. She actually told me that I was stupid or crazy because I wanted to find out why I'm light headed and quite shakey all of the time and she told me to take yet another pill for being dizzy. She would not check me out or ask me questions. I told her that I felt it could be something searious and she rolled her eyes at me. I never knew that doctors like that could keep a job. This was not the only time that she acted in this manner. Needless to say I'm looking for a new docter.

March 19th, 2015