Learn more about Dr. Kay Sung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kay Sung is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kay Sung, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Sung graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Sung has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sung accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kay K. Sung practice?
Dr. Kay Sung practices Dermatology, Dermatopathology, Procedural Dermatology, and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery near Newport Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA and Orange, CA.
See Newport Beach Dermatologists and Newport Beach Surgeons.