A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kay Sung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kay Sung is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kay Sung, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Sung graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Sung has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kay Keeyeul Sung MD is a male Dermatologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Kay K. Sung practice?
- Dr. Kay Sung has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kay Sung practices Dermatology and Dermatopathology near Newport Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA and Orange, CA.
See Newport Beach Dermatologists and Newport Beach Pathologists.