A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kay Wiatr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiatr graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Wiatr has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Logan Memorial Hospital
- Medical Center at Bowling Green
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kay C Wiatr MD is a female Dermatologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Kay C. Wiatr practice?
- Dr. Kay Wiatr has 1 office location.
Dr. Kay Wiatr practices Dermatology near Russellville, KY.
See Russellville Dermatologists.