A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiatr graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.More Education & Awards
Dr. Wiatr has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Logan Memorial Hospital
- Medical Center at Bowling Green
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wiatr accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Kay Wiatr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kay C. Wiatr practice?
Dr. Kay Wiatr practices Dermatology near Russellville, KY.
See Russellville Dermatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Caitlin Wiatr, Dr. Caitlyn Wiatr, Dr. Caren Wiatr, Dr. Carin Wiatr, Dr. Caryn Wiatr, Dr. Catalina Wiatr, Dr. Catharine Wiatr, Dr. Catherine Wiatr