A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kay Yatabe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kay Yatabe is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kay Yatabe, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yatabe graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Yatabe has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kay Yatabe MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kay Yatabe practice?
- Dr. Kay Yatabe has 1 office location.
Dr. Kay Yatabe practices Family Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Primary Care Doctors.