Internist

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
Great doctor show details Great doctor
by Winifred W. on Jun 1st, 2015

Dr. Caldwell has been my doctor for 6 years now. I have been impressed by how much time she has spent with me listening to my personal life and my medical issues. I enjoy talking with an intelligent person. I have not had any issues with refills for my numerous prescriptions. The online system to send refill requests or messages to the doctor is great once you have figured out how to log in. I never wait more than a day for a response through the system from the doctor. She has even corresponded over the weekend at times. At the end of my last office visit, I was touched because she genuinely cared about my well-being.

fast profesional, helpful office and dr show details fast profesional, helpful office and dr
Aug 10th, 2012

Kaya Caldwell was great. She diagnosed me quickly, was easy to be around. Very helpful with more than i expected. I had a flight overseas the next week and she gave me excellent advice on that as well. All around excellent Dr.

Mrs. Dorothy Champagne show details Mrs. Dorothy Champagne
Apr 5th, 2012

Anyone that is reading this I can tell you that the experience at this office is very special.Do you know the feeling when you left a doctors office and thought crap I forgot to ask about.. well I felt great and very secure about my visit. A idea for you might be to go visit the office and ask for a business card., Then just watch them in action. They are the total deal.

Hands down the most rude staff I have ever dealt with show details Hands down the most rude staff I have ever dealt with
Feb 10th, 2012

Very difficult to make and appointment, and once you arrive it is inconsiderate, rudeness and incompetence by the entire staff for the duration. Run!!!

Dr Caldwell is great show details Dr Caldwell is great
Jun 10th, 2011

Really cares about my health. Good diagnosis and treatment skills. Works to build a relationship. Plus she is so hot that she is ripped right out of a magazine. Couldn't ask for more in a physician.

May 13th, 2011

DR. Caldwell Needs better Nurse and office staff!!! ones that really follow up and care about the patient!!!

Love DR. Caldwell but the nurse is not friendly and impatient. show details Love DR. Caldwell but the nurse is not friendly and impatient.
Apr 4th, 2011

I feel the same with many of others here, I love DR. Caldwell, but the nurse and office staff (especially the nurse)are not friendly and impatient.

Jan 14th, 2011

Office staff did not handle refill prescription promptly after I left voice mail. The nurse did not call back to follow up. I like the doctor but the staffs performance is very poor.

Jan 3rd, 2011

office staff fails to follow up with appointments or needed shots that are important to a patient.

Mean & inconsiderate show details Mean & inconsiderate
Apr 15th, 2010

makes you feel as if you are waisting her time - will not accept afternoon appointments - will not refill prescriptions - hate her!

Great PCP show details Great PCP
by jdesp1001 on Sep 27th, 2009 on kudzu.com

Excellent primary care physician. Knowledgeable and friendly and doesn't waste your time. Appts always run on or close to schedule. Phone calls and requests for prescriptions, referrals, etc. handled promptly. This is a large, busy office, but with Dr. Caldwell you do get indivdualized care.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com