A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kayalvizhi Sambandam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kayalvizhi Sambandam, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sambandam graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Sambandam has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
- Sharon Regional Health Systems
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sambandam accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Healthfirst - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kayalvizhi Sambandam practice?
Dr. Kayalvizhi Sambandam practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lititz, PA and Santa Ana, CA.
See Lancaster Internists, Lancaster Pulmonologists, and Lancaster Critical Care Practitioners.