A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kayalvizhi Sambandam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kayalvizhi Sambandam, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sambandam graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Sambandam has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Sharon Regional Health Systems
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kayalvizhi Sambandam MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kayalvizhi Sambandam practice?
- Dr. Kayalvizhi Sambandam has 14 office locations.
Dr. Kayalvizhi Sambandam practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Jamaica, NY.
See Lancaster Internists, Lancaster Critical Care Practitioners, and Lancaster Pulmonologists.