A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kayalvizhi Sambandam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sambandam
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sambandam Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kayalvizhi Sambandam, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sambandam graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Sambandam has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Sharon Regional Health Systems
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kayalvizhi Sambandam MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kayalvizhi Sambandam practice?
- Dr. Kayalvizhi Sambandam has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kayalvizhi Sambandam practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Modesto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lancaster, PA.
See Modesto Internists, Modesto Critical Care Practitioners, and Modesto Pulmonologists.