A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kaycee Sink:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kaycee Sink is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kaycee Sink, MD is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Sink graduated from University of California at San Francisco. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Sink has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Carolina Baptist Hospitals
- Wake Forest University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kaycee Michelle Sink MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kaycee M. Sink practice?
- Dr. Kaycee Sink has 1 office location.
Dr. Kaycee Sink practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Winston Salem, NC.
See Winston Salem Internists and Winston Salem Geriatric Doctors.