Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kaye Douglas
Dr. Kaye Douglas, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Jose, CA, with another office in Massena, NY. She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Douglas is affiliated with O'Connor Hospital and Massena Memorial Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Kaye Douglas has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Kaye Douglas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Jose, CA.
Dr. Ginny Fong
Obstetrics and Gynecology
San Jose, CA 0.01 mi33
Dr. John Yu
Obstetrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology
San Jose, CA 0.01 mi44
Dr. Margaret Chu
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Obstetrics, Gynecology
San Jose, CA 0.01 mi16