A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kaye Cunningham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kaye Cunningham is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kaye Cunningham, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cunningham graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Cunningham has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Western AZ Regional Medical Center
- Colorado River Medical Center
- Valley View Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cunningham accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kaye A. Cunningham practice?
Dr. Kaye Cunningham practices Family Medicine near Fort Mohave, AZ.
See Fort Mohave Family Physicians.