Family Physicians

5653 S Highway 95
Ste A
Fort Mohave, AZ 86426
928-768-2558
Locations and availability (2)

2.0

|  Horrible doctor and staff!!!!!  |  show details
Jun 3rd, 2014

I went to Dr. Cunningham 3 times, every time I had to wait for a long time before being seen. That's not so bad because that's pretty normal for most doctors offices. But the level of care is not good, not up to date, not very knowledgeable. I will go to Las Vegas and get proper treatment from a real doctor. All the doctors in this town are horrible!

|  horrible; no wonder folks here go to doctors in CA, Phoenix and LV  |  show details
Jul 5th, 2013

Last yr. I had lung cancer, which thank God, I survived. I told Dr. C I had a cough for a year and she sad I had Valley Fever and order not even a simple chest x ray. Thank God another doc in Las Vegas diagnosed it before it became too late!!! Her office is filthy too!

|  show details
Apr 4th, 2012

everything about the visit was exceptional. Ease in getting an appointment only 4 start but is totally understandable as if she was no good then there wouldn't have been so many patients ahead of me. I have been a patient for a few years and will be again if I get sick.

|  First rate physician  |  show details
Jun 30th, 2011

So far Iam very pleased with the quality of care I received at the Grapevine Clinic. What impressed me most, was that I received a phone call shortly after I had lab work done informing me that my results were all normal. I found that to be most unusual, as most doctors wait until the next visit to inform patients until the next visit of results.