A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kaye Linke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kaye Linke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kaye Linke, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Linke graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Linke has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Licking Memorial Hospital
- Genesis Healthcare System - Bethesda
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kaye Ann Linke MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kaye A. Linke practice?
- Dr. Kaye Linke has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kaye Linke practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Zanesville, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, OH and Columbus, OH.
See Zanesville Internists and Zanesville Oncologists.