A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kaye Toohill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kaye Toohill is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kaye Toohill, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Toohill graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Toohill has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bromenn Healthcare
- Osf St Joseph Medical Center
- Advocate Bromenn Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kaye H Toohill MD is a female Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kaye H. Toohill practice?
- Dr. Kaye Toohill has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kaye Toohill practices Pediatrics near Bloomington, IL.
See Bloomington Pediatricians.