A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kayla Long:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Dr. Long has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kayla W Long DO is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kayla W. Long practice?
- Dr. Kayla Long has 1 office location.
Dr. Kayla Long practices Emergency Medicine near Bethlehem, PA.
See Bethlehem Emergency Physicians.