Dr. Kayla Mason Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kayla Mason?

January 19th, 2014

Four stars for Dr. Mason, nothing good to say about the staff!!

Both of my children have saw Dr. Mason since birth. She is always accurate, passionate, and patient. Couldn't ask for a better doctor. However, the staff members are ALL horrible! Very rude. I absolutely dread taking my children there.....I prefer Redicare. And it's not just one or two staff members, I have NEVER came across one that I thought considered polite. My friends and family that have children all say the same. It's honestly to the point where I am strongly considering finding another doctor for my kids where the staff members are polite, warm, and welcoming....bittersweet for the simple fact I love Dr. Mason and all of the other doctors. :-(

June 8th, 2012

She is the best in Paducah by far!

Dr. Mason has had my children's doctor since I moved down here from Massachusetts in 1999. She has been very thorough and takes the time to really listen and not make you feel rushed. She take all the necessary precautions in diagnosing an illness the first time around. She is a blessing!

May 5th, 2011

Dr. Kayla Mason is amazing. Such a caring and knowledgable doctor. The best. Unfortunatly, the Pediatric Group and the scheduling of appointments (over which she has no control, I understand) is very frustrating. I so appreciate Dr. Mason, she is worth all the frustration of the front office by far.

June 30th, 2010

She's wonderful!

Have have 2 children and we live about 35 miles from the Dr. office. Dr. Mason has always made me feel like my kids are the best kids she's seen all day. I can tell by the care and attention she gives my children that she is right where God wants her to be Love her Love her Love her!

March 28th, 2010

Patient's Father

An accident on the way to the doctors office prevented us from going the shortest and usual and customary route to Western Baptist Hospital Bldg. 3 Suite 501, Dr. Kayla Mason's practice. However, they were able to still see us for the follow up visit in about 40 minutes.Once in the patient room Dr. Mason had us in an out in approximately 8 to 10 minutes with our follow-up visit and all was well. I wish there was a way to reduce the initial wait but all in all it was a very good visit.

September 10th, 2014