Pediatrician

2605 Kentucky Ave
Ste 501
Paducah, KY 42003
270-443-7534
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  Four stars for Dr. Mason, nothing good to say about the staff!!  |  show details
by Mother of 2 on Jan 19th, 2014

Both of my children have saw Dr. Mason since birth. She is always accurate, passionate, and patient. Couldn't ask for a better doctor. However, the staff members are ALL horrible! Very rude. I absolutely dread taking my children there.....I prefer Redicare. And it's not just one or two staff members, I have NEVER came across one that I thought considered polite. My friends and family that have children all say the same. It's honestly to the point where I am strongly considering finding another doctor for my kids where the staff members are polite, warm, and welcoming....bittersweet for the simple fact I love Dr. Mason and all of the other doctors. :-(

|  She is the best in Paducah by far!  |  show details
Jun 7th, 2012

Dr. Mason has had my children's doctor since I moved down here from Massachusetts in 1999. She has been very thorough and takes the time to really listen and not make you feel rushed. She take all the necessary precautions in diagnosing an illness the first time around. She is a blessing!

|  show details
May 5th, 2011

Dr. Kayla Mason is amazing. Such a caring and knowledgable doctor. The best. Unfortunatly, the Pediatric Group and the scheduling of appointments (over which she has no control, I understand) is very frustrating. I so appreciate Dr. Mason, she is worth all the frustration of the front office by far.

|  She's wonderful!  |  show details
by Shanon Young on Jun 30th, 2010

Have have 2 children and we live about 35 miles from the Dr. office. Dr. Mason has always made me feel like my kids are the best kids she's seen all day. I can tell by the care and attention she gives my children that she is right where God wants her to be Love her Love her Love her!

|  Patient's Father  |  show details
by Bill Redfield on Mar 28th, 2010

An accident on the way to the doctors office prevented us from going the shortest and usual and customary route to Western Baptist Hospital Bldg. 3 Suite 501, Dr. Kayla Mason's practice. However, they were able to still see us for the follow up visit in about 40 minutes.Once in the patient room Dr. Mason had us in an out in approximately 8 to 10 minutes with our follow-up visit and all was well. I wish there was a way to reduce the initial wait but all in all it was a very good visit.

|  show details
Jul 13th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Wonderful pediatrician. Always puts children at ease. When I cannot see my primary pediatrician within that group, she is one, with whom, I try to get an appointment. There are a couple of other pediatricians within that group that I also request. She has

Read Full Review at yahoo.com