Dr. Kaylen Silverberg MD Patient Reviews

no change

• Good
  • Bad

May 9th, 2017
Kind, Compassionate & Intelligent - Couldn't be happier!
After trying to conceive for over a year my husband and I decided to seek fertility treatment, and I could not be happier with Dr. Silverberg and our experience with TFC. Once treatment began we discovered that my right fallopian tube was completely blocked, which led to both a Laparoscopy & Hysteroscopy procedure in order to try and unblock it. It turned out the tube was genetically too small, however, Dr. Silverberg widened my narrow left fallopian tube and was also able to get rid of the endometriosis that was found. Recovery was a breeze and although I had never heard of either procedure before, I am 100% confident that having it done allowed me to conceive just two short months later :) I would recommend Dr. Silverberg and the TFC team (my nurse Erica was wonderful as well!) to anyone and truly appreciate the care and results I received.

August 16th, 2016
Compassionate, intelligent care
Dr. Silverberg is a wonderful doctor who I have and am happy to recommend to all friends and family who need his expertise. Dr. Silverberg saved us a whole lot of heartache and time. He is both compassionate and intelligent; a combination that I came to appreciate even more as time passed. Infertility care requires someone who knows what they are doing, but also someone who cares how you are doing as the patient and Dr. Silverberg does both very well. My husband and I are thrilled with our results.

April 12th, 2016
Laparoscopic fibroid removal
Dr. Silverberg is truly a special and gifted surgeon. I had a large fibroid that I wanted removed laparoscopically. Some OBGYNS/surgeons may offer the option to remove fibroids with a large abdominal incision (laparotomy), but TFC can do this laparoscopically. I live an active lifestyle and wanted to have very little downtime after the procedure. After meeting with Dr. Silverberg, I knew I was in excellent hands. My surgery was very successful, and my recovery was fast and nearly painless. Furthermore, Dr. Silverberg is a great person with a good sense of humor and a welcoming personality. He made me feel like I was his only patient with 100% focus on my well-being through the entire process. I will miss him and the superior level of care that TFC offers. Thank you Dr. Silverberg!

February 15th, 2016
Love Dr. S and the TFC family!
I have been a patient of Dr. Silverberg for 5 years and will continue to use him when we try for another baby. Going through fertility treatments is never easy but Dr. Silverberg was always supportive and straight forward giving us a clear picture on our options. He is a true expert in his field and I trust him completely. He successfully performed 5 surgeries on me and with his help we are expecting our first child in June. I recommend any of the doctors at TFC but am partial to Dr. Silverberg!

February 3rd, 2016
Blessed to find him
I'm very thankful we fell into Dr. Silverberg's hands. We didn't know much heading into picking a doctor for IVF, but after a quick look at reviews, I thought Silverberg would be a good fit. And I'm so glad we ended up with him at TFC! He was so knowledgeable about all of my conditions that were leading us to IVF and had a plan of action to get me pregnant as fast as possible. He counseled us on how many eggs he thought we should fertilize (we already have one child and didn't want 5 more!) and we are thankful we listened to him. He's smart, to the point, but also caring and understands the emotional toll IVF takes on moms and dads. So thankful we landed in his care!

January 5th, 2016
Highly Recommended!!!
I highly recommend Dr. Silverberg for anyone struggling with infertility. From the moment my husband and I met him, we knew that we were at the right place. We first went to Dr. Silverberg after having spent 2 years with a different infertility specialist in the area. After 6 failed IUI's and two chemical pregnancies we were tired and emotionally drained. Dr. Silverberg gave us hope and explained our options. He took time to make us feel comfortable and answer all of our questions. We decided to start an IVF cycle and we are now expecting our first bundle of joy! Our journey was nothing short of challenging however, all of the staff made us feel like they cared and made sure we were okay. The on call nurse, Pam, was so helpful as well. We felt Dr. Silverberg always made the right decisions for us and we felt safe under his care.

September 24th, 2015
Miracle Doctor
Dr. Silverberg is one amazing doctor. He is a great listener. He explains everything in detail but more than that the confidence in treating is so contagious that you start believing. I wish we had more doctors like him. He is so special and thank God he is in the appropriate field where he treats well and gives you the confidence you need.

July 9th, 2015
Many Thanks to Dr. Silverberg!!
My husband and I tried on our own for about 18 months before we were referred to Dr. Silverberg. On our very first visit to meet with him, after the exam, he immediately determined exactly what my issue was. He assured me he could fix my issue with surgery. It was difficult to hear that I had to undergo surgery so that I may have children. However his confidence and knowledge made me feel confident that I could get through the surgery, and be ready to start trying again. Within 3 months of my surgery I found out I was in fact pregnant! Dr. Silverberg is amazing! His staff is awesome too. My Nurse is so friendly and always available to answer all of my questions. Even the embarrassing questions were easy to discuss! I am now almost 8 weeks pregnant, and about to graduate from Dr. Silverberg and the Texas Fertility Center. I cannot thank them enough for helping my husband and I achieve our dreams of becoming a family.

June 10th, 2015
Dr. Silverberg was successful in helping us give birth to two perfect, healthy babies! My only negative comments are related to long wait times for each appointment and feeling like a number rather than a person. However, if this is the price to pay for getting pregnant, it's worth every penny. Dr. Silverberg is one extremely busy person, and I this instilled much confidence in our decision to work with him.

March 30th, 2015
Wonderful Doctor
We saw Dr. Silverberg for multiple IVF cycles over the course of about a year. Other reviews capture the great things about him, so I won't repeat - will just say that he is simply the best, and if you want a baby but aren't having success, get help sooner rather than later. My only regret is waiting so long to get started with the process.

February 19th, 2015
Dr. Silverberg was amazing in helping me reach my fertility goals.
Dr. Silverberg was amazing in helping me reach my fertility goals. I was referred to Dr. Silverberg by my OB/GYN in 2010. I was 38 and single and knew I wanted to have children at some point in the future. I went to see Dr. Silverberg to discuss freezing my eggs so I could have a child with my future husband. I am now 42, and my husband and I are 26 weeks pregnant with a baby girl. Dr. Silverberg is extremely intelligent and knowledgeable, and he is very accessible to patients. I had a scare one evening at midnight, and Dr. Silverberg took my call and then saw me the next morning to assure me that everything was fine. My husband and I are very grateful for everything that Dr. Silverberg has done for us. Dr. Silverberg has exceeded my expectations by helping my husband and I realize our dream of having our baby girl. I recommend that any woman over 30 who is interested in having children but is not yet married see Dr. Silverberg to freeze her eggs. That is a way to preserve your fertility and your future family.

November 11th, 2014
I chose Dr. Silverberg based on reviews I saw on other infertility forums. Four previous doctors told me I would never have a child. I was 40 and had some other issues but I wanted to give it one more try. I gave birth to twins - a boy and a girl - a month ago. Without Dr. Silverberg, they wouldn't be here today. After five long years of trying, my husband and I had pretty much given up. We went through IUI with Dr. Silverberg and it was still mostly luck but he gave us hope. He also made sure I was healthy and in the best position to have a child. I can't say enough good things about my experience. I know not every doctor/patient relationship works out but this one did and I wish I could have Dr. Silverberg for my regular doctor. He was always very compassionate and honest with me. If I had anything negative to say it would be the long waits at each appointment but that seems to be the norm in a lot of offices today and it is the nature of the business since there are emergencies. If you are struggling with infertility, give Dr. Silverberg a try. It may not work for everyone but I would definitely recommend you at least give him and his staff a try.