A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kaylene Griffin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kaylene Griffin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Griffin graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Griffin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Wilson N Jones Memorial Hosp-North Cam
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kaylene Sue Dunn Griffin MD is a female Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kaylene S. Griffin practice?
- Dr. Kaylene Griffin has 1 office location.
Dr. Kaylene Griffin practices Pediatrics near Sherman, TX.
See Sherman Pediatricians.