A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kaylene Weircox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kaylene Weircox is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kaylene Weircox, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gallbladder Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Weircox graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Weircox has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Avera Marshall Regional Medical Center
- Rowan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kaylene D Weircox MD is a female Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kaylene D. Weircox practice?
- Dr. Kaylene Weircox has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kaylene Weircox practices Surgery near Columbia, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Salisbury, NC and Marshall, MN.
See Columbia Surgeons.