Learn more about Dr. Kaylene Weircox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kaylene Weircox is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kaylene Weircox, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weircox graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Weircox has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Avera Marshall Regional Medical Center
- Rowan Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weircox accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 3 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kaylene D. Weircox practice?
Dr. Kaylene Weircox practices Surgery, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology near Columbia, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Salisbury, NC and Marshall, MN.
See Columbia Surgeons, Columbia Internists, and Columbia Rheumatologists.