A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kayln Lane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kayln Lane is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kayln Lane, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lane graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kayln Tiffany Lane MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kayln T. Lane practice?
- Dr. Kayln Lane has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kayln Lane practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry near Bogart, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Montgomery, AL.
See Bogart Psychiatrists and Bogart Child Psychiatrists.