A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kayoko Kifuji:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kayoko Kifuji is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kifuji
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kifuji Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kayoko Kifuji, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kifuji graduated from Tokyo Medical College, Shinjuku Ku.
Dr. Kifuji has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Tufts Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kayoko Kifuji MD is a female Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kayoko Kifuji practice?
- Dr. Kayoko Kifuji has 1 office location.
Dr. Kayoko Kifuji practices Pediatrics, Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Boston, MA.
See Boston Pediatricians and Boston Psychiatrists.