A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kayur Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kayur Shah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kayur Shah, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Reiter's Syndrome (Reactive Arthritis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shah has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kayur Harsukh Shah MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kayur H. Shah practice?
- Dr. Kayur Shah has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kayur Shah practices Ophthalmology near Mission Hills, CA.
See Mission Hills Ophthalmologists.