A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kayur Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kayur Shah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kayur Shah, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Reiter's Syndrome (Reactive Arthritis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shah has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kayur Harsukh Shah MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kayur H. Shah practice?
- Dr. Kayur Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Kayur Shah practices Ophthalmology near Mission Hills, CA.
See Mission Hills Ophthalmologists.