A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kayur Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kayur Shah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kayur Shah, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Reiter's Syndrome (Reactive Arthritis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shah has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
- UCLA Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shah accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- LA Care Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kayur H. Shah practice?
Dr. Kayur Shah practices Ophthalmology near Mission Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Canyon Country, CA.
See Mission Hills Ophthalmologists.