Physiatrist (physical, rehabilitation)

Jul 2nd, 2016

Love everyone at this office. Very caring and really listen to you

un caring un educated reception staff show details un caring un educated reception staff
by mona on Aug 4th, 2015

Staff needs education in customer service they are liars and in caring to patients pain and health concerns and if you go to this provider you will not even be able to leave a message with you doctor or assistant very sad for patients

Worst Experience of My LIfe show details Worst Experience of My LIfe
by L M Parsons on Oct 22nd, 2013

I had 1 appt. scheduled for 11 :30 a.m. I arrived 10 min early . His secty. reminded him of this appt. but he told me he was going to lunch and I should too. He left with 3 women from his office and I waited there until 1p.m. He saw me for 10 minutes and had no interest in looking at the MRI Scan or radiology report on my ruptured cervical disc. It took his staff a month to schedule me for a Cervical Epidural at Sutter Surgery Ctr. He seemed unfocused when he arrived for my 7a.m. procedure. I awoke many times complaining of terrible pain. He said he had to try a 2nd approaches in my neck, because he had difficulty with the first. I awoke with no motor or sensory function in my left leg. After nearly 3 months I am still very crippled and have a great deal of leg pain. The procedure did not help my neck. It made it worse and I also had to take Keflex for cellulitis in my neck. Dr. Haddadan's office never answers the phone or messages and his cell phone is "full". Dr. Haddadan has terrible judgement and is cavalier. People like him give this honorable profession a bad name. My FP is now caring for me and I am in physical therapy. Hopefully, I will be able walk normally and eventually run and ride my bike.

great doc-good results show details great doc-good results
Apr 20th, 2011

Doctor was attentive and concerned. The procedure really decreased my pain. His new office on elkhorn blvd is very modern and spacious. I was impressed with the clinic.