Dr. Kayvon Izadi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kayvon Izadi?

Confident

Posted on October 11th, 2017

Dr. Izadi is a wonderful doctor and makes you feel heard and confident in your treatment.

Posted on September 29th, 2017

I was very pleased with the care I received by Dr. K Izadi. He was friendly, professional, knowledgeable and kind. He took time to explain what he would do and the expected outcomes. I highly recommend this surgeon.

Posted on August 6th, 2016

Rude and arrogant

Posted on November 10th, 2015

I've had carpal tunnel surgery as well as having a ganglion cyst removed. I truly trust him as well as his staff.

Ex-Deli Manager for Bag & Save Supermarkets

Posted on July 14th, 2014

Dr.Izadi was an excellent surgeon. I was injured in a work related Accident and broke my humerus in two places. I had a metal bar And 12 pins put in and 31 stitches. My scar is minimal,I believe. He also asked me to quit smoking after 50 years and I did !!!! He is The best ,I couldn't have had a better doctor.

Jamaica nightmare

Posted on September 9th, 2013

I fell in Jamaica and dislocated my elbow and broke my radius head in 5 places. I saw Dr.Izadi on a Wed. morning as an emergency visit. He was very thorough, courteous and knowledgable. He was able to clear his schedule for the afternoon and perform the 4 hr surgery. The recovery, therapy and check-ups took 6 months. I am now completely recovered and have full use of my arm and elbow. There is no doubt in my mind I would not have had such success without Dr. Izadi's expertise.

Rude/belittling

Posted on September 19th, 2012

Overheard him talking about another patient that had no money. very rude.belittling.

Posted on September 11th, 2012

I was a little apprehensive about having to get hand surgery for carpal tunnel but Dr. Izadi was very thorough with his explanation. He provided me with several options/recommendations. The procedure was done without incident and the pain was manageable. I was back to work the next day. The results where beyond my expectations and my hand looks like I never had anything done. The healing time was almost exactly what he said it would be and there's no change in the way I use my hand. Except now it's without pain. Great Job! I'm looking forward to getting my other hand done.

Posted on October 10th, 2011

Dr. Izadi did an ORIF on my 16yr old son's hand. He was extremely caring as well as confident in his ability to fix the problem. He made us all feel at ease with the procedure in a very stressful situation. I have and will recommend him again and again.

Good experience

Posted on July 5th, 2010

I've had several surgeries before, but this is the first time a surgeon has called me at home to see how I'm doing. I'm very impressed with how much he cares. I would go to him again and have recommended him to all my friends.

Posted on March 22nd, 2010

Dr. Izadi was extremely efficient and down to earth. He explained my condition very well in a manner I could understand and presented them with many options to decide what I wanted. I saw another orthopedist before him who only wanted to operate on me.

Posted on October 23rd, 2017