Learn more about Dr. Kayvon Riggi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kayvon Riggi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Riggi
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Riggi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kayvon Riggi, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Riggi graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester.
Dr. Riggi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Memorial Medical Center
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kayvon Scott Riggi MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kayvon S. Riggi practice?
- Dr. Kayvon Riggi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kayvon Riggi practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Plymouth, MN.
See Minneapolis Orthopedic Surgeons.