A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kayvon Riggi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kayvon Riggi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Riggi
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Riggi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kayvon Riggi, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Riggi graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester.
Dr. Riggi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Memorial Medical Center
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kayvon Scott Riggi MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kayvon S. Riggi practice?
- Dr. Kayvon Riggi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kayvon Riggi practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Plymouth, MN.
See Minneapolis Orthopedic Surgeons.