A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kayvon Riggi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kayvon Riggi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kayvon Riggi, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Riggi graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester.
Dr. Riggi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Memorial Medical Center
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kayvon Scott Riggi MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kayvon S. Riggi practice?
- Dr. Kayvon Riggi has 10 office locations.
Dr. Kayvon Riggi practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Elk River, MN and Burnsville, MN.
See Minneapolis Orthopedic Surgeons.