A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kazem Behnam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kazem Behnam is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kazem Behnam, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Behnam graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Behnam has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kazem K Behnam MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kazem K. Behnam practice?
- Dr. Kazem Behnam has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kazem Behnam practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Ridgewood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Paterson, NJ.
See Ridgewood Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Ridgewood Oncologists.