Learn more about Dr. Kazem Seyed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kazem Seyed is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Seyed graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Seyed has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Menifee Valley Medical Center
- Hemet Valley Medical Center
- Network Access
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Seyed accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Inland Empire Health Plan - 6 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Community Health Group - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kazem S. Seyed practice?
Dr. Kazem Seyed practices Family Medicine, General Practice, Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Endocrinology and Metabolism near Hemet, CA.
See Hemet Family Physicians, Hemet General Practitioners, Hemet Pediatricians, and Hemet Endocrinologists.