A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kazem Seyed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kazem Seyed is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Seyed graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Seyed has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Menifee Valley Medical Center
- Hemet Valley Medical Center
- Network Access
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kazem S Seyed MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Kazem S. Seyed practice?
- Dr. Kazem Seyed has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kazem Seyed practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Hemet, CA.
See Hemet Endocrinologists.