Dr. Seyed Seyedabadi MD Patient Reviews

2.6
  • 7 reviews

January 25th, 2016
Came in with a appointment. The staff let a non emergency walk in go ahead of use emojis though we were here on time and no one else was waiting. Now nearly an hour later we are still waiting to see the Doctor.

January 12th, 2016
He doesn't listen..he didn't fix my thyroid he made it worse..ugh

February 11th, 2015
Great Doctor
Love the staff and Doctor! Best Endocrinologist I've been to

April 9th, 2014
great doctor
I have been going to this doctor for 6 years. He is a great doctor and is good at what he does. He gets straight to the point and does not sugar coat which I would personally prefer. The staff is really nice and very helpful. I usually dont write reviews but I thought I would let people know if your looking for a good doctor go in personally and find out for urself. I would hate for someone to rely on anothers bad experience.

August 6th, 2013
Definitely NOT worth the wait!
For signing up my child, it was a quick 20 mins. of paperwork but a 4 HOUR wait to be seen. Every time we go it's pretty much guaranteed an hour wait in waiting room and an hour sitting alone in a patient room. If you schedule an apt. right after their lunch (1pm) you'll sit & wait for Dr. to come back from lunch around 2pm, and by then the 3 patient rooms are full & main waiting room too. The nurses are nice but never tell you how bad the wait is. And Dr. hardly spends the time with you. Would not recommend. In Promptness, Accurate Diagnosis, Bedside Manner, and Spends Time with Me, I would give him no stars.

January 28th, 2013
It took about 20 mins to schedule a new patient appointment. My four year old and I arrived 10 mins early and was not given paperwork to fill out until 30 mins later. We waited one hour and ten mins. before they called us to be seen. After they took his blood pressure, we felt like they forgot about us. One hour and 30 mins after my scheduled appointment, we were still waiting to see the doctor. At that point, I left because I had somewhere else I had to be. Don't go there if you find your time valuable. This is the worst dr. office I have ever been to. Very unprofessional. It is a total waste of time and money.

September 25th, 2012
worst office ever
I would not recommend this doctor. They schdule an appointment but wont called you in the back room until an hour later. They wont allow you to be more than 10 minutes late, but wont see you at your scheduled time.