A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kazi Islam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kazi Islam is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kazi Islam, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Islam graduated from Sylhet Mag Osmani Medical College.
Dr. Islam has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kazi Monirul Islam BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kazi M. Islam practice?
- Dr. Kazi Islam has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kazi Islam practices Pediatrics near Upper Darby, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, PA.
See Upper Darby Pediatricians.