A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kazi Majeed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kazi Majeed is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kazi Majeed, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Majeed graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Majeed has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Medical City Dallas, Pending
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kazi Imran Majeed MD is a male Neurologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Kazi I. Majeed practice?
- Dr. Kazi Majeed has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kazi Majeed practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Neurologists.