Learn more about Dr. Kazi Majeed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kazi Majeed is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kazi Majeed, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Majeed graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Majeed has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Medical City Dallas, Pending
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Majeed accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kazi I. Majeed practice?
Dr. Kazi Majeed practices Pediatrics, Neurology, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians, Dallas Neurologists, and Dallas Psychiatrists.