A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kazimierz Watorek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kazimierz Watorek, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Watorek graduated from Jagiellonian University Medical College, Krakow.More Education & Awards
Dr. Watorek has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Centrastate Medical Center
- Temple Lower Bucks Hospital
- Lower Bucks Hospital,Bristol,Pa
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Watorek accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kazimierz M. Watorek practice?
Dr. Kazimierz Watorek practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Bristol, PA.
See Bristol Pediatricians.