A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kazunari Kuno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kazunari Kuno is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kazunari Kuno, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuno graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Kuno has 14 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kazunari DR Kuno MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kazunari D. Kuno practice?
- Dr. Kazunari Kuno has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kazunari Kuno practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Great Neck, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Great Neck Obstetricians & Gynecologists.