A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kazunari Kuno is Good. Dr. Kuno has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kazunari Kuno, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuno graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kuno has 13 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital at Manhasset
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kuno accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Kazunari Kuno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kazunari Kuno practice?
Dr. Kazunari Kuno practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY and Great Neck, NY.
See Brooklyn Obstetricians & Gynecologists.