Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Khairul Emran
Dr. Khairul Emran, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Richmond, VA, with another office in Mitchells, VA. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Emran is affiliated with Novant Health UVA Health System Culpeper Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Khairul Emran has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Khairul Emran is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Richmond, VA.
Dr. Nehal Shah
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Richmond, VA 0.54 mi12
Dr. Lawrence Schwartz
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine, Allergy and Immunology, Clinical Laboratory Immunology
Richmond, VA 0.54 mi41
Dr. Asit Paul
Internal Medicine, Hematology and Oncology
Richmond, VA 0.55 mi23