Dr. Ke-Ping Tsao MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

June 22nd, 2016
Awesome!
I read all the reviews and had to take the time to write my own. I'm thinking where are these bad reviews coming from? Dr. Tsao is the most caring and listening to you doctor I have EVER seen! I have had surgery there as have my friends and we are all happy. Lately, I have had injections, Sculptra and more. He is conservative and caring. And, if not happy he wants to make it right with you and have you happy. His staff is caring and knowledgeable. They have been with I'm for a long time, no turnovers there! So where are these bad things coming from? I have no idea. Go for a consult, see for yourself. I went to a couple consults and went where I was comfortable and felt the best.

September 19th, 2015
I regret that it took me 2 and 1/2 years to respond. I do not recommend this doctor. He is not genuine. I say that as someone who heard him talk about me while he thought I was under anesthesia. It was shocking. It was completely contrary to the way he presents himself as a "caring and compassionate" doctor. He left things undone, but I had no desire to ever see him again

January 7th, 2015
I had a neck and lower facelift done in 2012. It had amazing results. I now have the neck I had in my thirtys (I am 57).

April 1st, 2013
Superb doctor, wonderful results (no I am not a "plant")
Dr. Tsao is one of the kindest and compassionate doctors I have ever had. He spent a great deal of time with me, listened to my goals, and made sure the results were what I wanted. His staff was very friendly. The surgery was done in his in-office suite, which was much more comfortable than in a hospital. He knows his stuff! My results were much better than when I had a similar procedure done in Santa Barbara (Dr. Tsao did a re-do of the other work). I recommend him with no hesitation.

March 20th, 2013
Best trait-explaining
I can't believe that this doctor actually believe his competitive edge over the other surgeons is explaining. He told me that all the plastic surgeons in SLO have the same abilities. So what makes him different? Explaining the procedure to his patients was the answer. After an hour of trying to get answers out of this guy, I was so frustrated and decided that his best trait wasn't good enough. He's not genuine. It's almost like he puts up a smoke screen so he doesn't have to be responsible for his work. The other positive comments are probably plants from his staff. He's probably good at explaining why the results weren't as good as his patients expected.

July 13th, 2012
deformed me and fed me lies
i don't recommend this guy for anything

January 26th, 2012
Best Plastic Surgeon Yet!
I called for information, the staff was so friendly and informative and able to answer my questions. I felt like they really cared and took the time. I went in and had hardly no wait time at all and again, very great staff! Professional and yet friendly. Dr. Tsao was great. He took the time to listen, answer all my questions and made me fill at ease. I scheduled my procedure that day that's how amazing that office was!

January 26th, 2012
Dr. Tsao performed a segmental necklace on me late last last year. I am extremely pleased with the results as well as the entire process. The office staff is friendly and competent. There was a little wait on getting my surgery scheduled (a matter of a few weeks) which I took to be a good thing. Dr. Tsao was straightforward, honest and conservative. I knew nothing about this doctor prior to my surgery, other than what I read online. My neck looks beautiful!

January 23rd, 2011
Compassionate :adjective> feeling or showing sympathy and concern for others
I have waited 2 years before writing anything about Dr. Tsao, hoping my results and my opinion would improve over time. I cannot disagree more with the statement the reviewer below said: ".. there is not a physician or staff who listens to their patients needs and want to do whats best to get the results they deserve." However,I don't believe the person was a patient. All I can say is, after I paid in full, it was as if my needs or concerns were like "wind through the trees". Dr. Tsao didn't respect that I know my own body and I knew I was not healing properly.... He and the staff treated me as if i were his "problem patient". After 2 years he finally admitted it and although offers to "re-do" the problem areas, why would I want someone so uncaring to work on me again?

June 9th, 2010
Excellent Care to Detail
Dr. Tsao and his staff are amazing to work with they have care about you and your needs. I am very pleased with the results I have received. I encourage you if you need a surgeon to give Dr. Tsao and his staff a call