A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kea Pai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kea Pai is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kea Pai, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Pai graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Pai has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kea Ja Pai MD is a female Pathologist and practices in Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Kea J. Pai practice?
- Dr. Kea Pai has 1 office location.
Dr. Kea Pai practices Anatomic Pathology near Fountain Valley, CA.
See Fountain Valley Pathologists.