Learn more about Dr. Keak Khauv:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keak Khauv, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khauv
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Khauv Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keak Khauv, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cataract Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Khauv graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Khauv has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Medical Center
- Providence Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keak Chy Khauv MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Keak C. Khauv practice?
- Dr. Keak Khauv has 1 office location.
Dr. Keak Khauv practices Ophthalmology near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Ophthalmologists.