Learn more about Dr. Keak Khauv:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keak Khauv, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khauv
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Khauv Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keak Khauv, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cataract Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Khauv graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Khauv has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Medical Center
- Providence Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keak Chy Khauv MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Keak C. Khauv practice?
- Dr. Keak Khauv has 1 office location.
Dr. Keak Khauv practices Ophthalmology near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Ophthalmologists.