Excellent Dr in El Paso show details Excellent Dr in El Paso
Aug 23rd, 2015

I have been suffering from cataract and was scared to have the operation done. I went to see several ophthalmologist here in town and I didn't feel comfortable with them. Then I took a chance to see Dr. Khauv because I was recommended by my friends and her family. They rave about him. By far, I am very content with him. He has patience and gave me thorough eye exam. He didn't force me to have cataract surgery like the other ophthalmology here in town. He gave me a choice, which made me feel comfortable to proceed with surgery. For whoever is reading this, It was the best decision I ever made being Dr. Khauv's patient. After my surgery on both eyes, I can see the world clearly now. My grandkids were a blur and it frustrating. I almost went into a deep depression because I felt my vision was getting worse and eventually be blind forever if I didn't get this surgery. I was scared and nervous, but Dr. Khauv put me at ease and now I'm 20/20. Thank you Dr. Khauv for your excellent care. I will follow you wherever you go. -Ramirez

Excellent Eye Surgeon and Eye Doctor show details Excellent Eye Surgeon and Eye Doctor
by Maria R. on Aug 7th, 2015

Dr. Khauv is a great doctor. I was recommended to see him by my family member and I would highly recommend him. He did cataract surgery on all of my family and they were all seeing better than before. He is professional and meticulous with his exam. I've been in other ophthalmologist offices, by far Dr Khauv's office exceed my expectation. Other office's front desk is rude, wait time is horrific, and the amount time spent with the doctor was 5 min.

Content with this doctor show details Content with this doctor
by Ramirez J. on Jan 5th, 2015

The office staff is very friendly and Courteous. The doctor is very thorough on the exam and saved my eyes. I would definitely recommend this doctor. In fact, all my family member is being seen by this doctor and they were very much content. The waiting time wasn't long.

Apr 14th, 2014

I would definitely recommend Dr. Khauv. He is very professional and caring. He took the time to explain to me about my eye disease. His clinic is very clean and professional.