A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kean Lawlor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kean Lawlor, Dermatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lawlor
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Lawlor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kean Lawlor, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Laser Medicine & Surgery
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawlor has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kean B Lawlor MD is a male Dermatologist and practices in Dermatology, Dermatopathology, Procedural Dermatology, and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kean B. Lawlor practice?
- Dr. Kean Lawlor has 1 office location.
Dr. Kean Lawlor practices Dermatology, Dermatopathology, Procedural Dermatology, and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Dermatologists and Seattle Surgeons.