A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kean Lawlor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kean Lawlor, Dermatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lawlor
Taking Control of Psoriasis Are you living with psoriasis? This guide to triggers, seasonal changes and lifestyle remedies will help you to manage your condition well.Before Visiting Dr. Lawlor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kean Lawlor, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Laser Medicine & Surgery
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawlor has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kean B Lawlor MD is a male Dermatologist and practices in Dermatology, Dermatopathology, Procedural Dermatology, and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kean B. Lawlor practice?
- Dr. Kean Lawlor has 1 office location.
Dr. Kean Lawlor practices Dermatology, Dermatopathology, Procedural Dermatology, and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Dermatologists, Seattle Pathologists, and Seattle Surgeons.